Today is a pretty exciting day for the Titanfall 2 player base, as the recent “De weg voor ons” post is focused solely on Respawn Entertainment’s latest shooter future.
Titanfall 2 is receiving a rather large new DLC update that’ll add new maps, cosmetics, en meer. The biggest piece of exciting content though is it’ll feature a new Titan. While a lot of the details are currently pretty minimal on what exactly will arrive between the month of April – juni-, EA has outlined just some of the few new content that’ll be dropping in that time-frame.
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, enz. from the store
More details about the aforementioned content is expected once their respective release dates are closer.
Titanfall 2 is available for the PC, Speel station 4 en Xbox One.
So what are you guys expecting the new Titan to be? perhaps a returning one from the previous Titanfall? Leave a comment below and let us know!